Our client are looking for an experienced Integration Test Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be tasked with:
1) Support test leaders in planning and executing the test events, and to coordinate with test participants and stakeholders
2) Support development of test cases to verify requirements allocated to various test events
3) Assess test results for conformance to requirements, and coordinate with stakeholders issue resolutions
4) Address test results traceability in BMD database
5) Support development of Integrated Master Test Schedule and associated manpower requirements in MS Project
6) Participate to development of verification requirements for next BMD Architecture increment requirements set, in support of BMD Systems Engineering Branch
- Degree in systems engineering, computer science or closely related engineering field.
- 2+ years experience in test of complex systems and architectures
- Test methodology and standards
- Experience of MS Project
- Link 16 and AdatP3 (desirable AdatP3) messaging experience
- Knowledge of distributed simulation principles and standards (HLA and DIS)
- Desirable Missile Defence experience
- Fluency in English
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)