Inside Sales Executives – Bedford
As the Inside Sales Executive you will work with the external Business Development Managers to develop and maintain favourable relationships with existing clients in order to increase revenues and ensure that products and services consistently meet client needs.
- Contact with current customers on a daily basis.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer.
- Develop and maintain a consultative relationship with existing customers.
- Work collaboratively with assigned Business Development Managers to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximise opportunities and generate sales activity with both customers and partners.
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity.
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests.
- Previous sales experience.
- Relationship building / Account Management experience
- Target driven
- Customer service experience
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The successful Inside Sales Executive can expect:
Basic salary of up to £23,000 + uncapped bonus
23 days holiday + bank holiday
Top Performers club
Friendly working environment
First class training and mentoring
Excellent career progression