Infrastructure Support Engineer – Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Our client based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes are offering up to £35,000 p/a for an Infrastructure Support Engineer with experience in virtualisation (VMware/Hyper-v) and cloud (AWS/Azure) technologies to help support and maintain their internal and some of the clients’ infrastructure.
With training and development on offer, this role would suit someone who is keen to develop within the IT Infrastructure space and be an integral part of the team, acting as the infrastructure subject matter expert within the company.
The business has vast experience of delivering programmes in some of the most demanding environments in the UK, across both the public and private sectors. They are unique in that the team offers expertise through the full programme lifecycle from business cases development, to business and system design through to development and implementation and you will be working with a team who have a background in the operational environments they deliver in.
Initially, this role will be internal facing, however it is likely that this could extend to client facing, where some travel into London would be required.
They are looking for someone who has:
- Supported an organisations internal infrastructure; including PC’s, Laptops, Servers, mobiles, applications etc
- Supported and maintained virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-v, Citrix)
- Strong Networking skills
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure) – Training can be provided to build on your current exposure
- Software Installation and Configuration
- MS Office 365
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Worked independently to maintain and support an organisations internal infrastructure, where you have an ability to deal with a range of technical issues without the need to escalate further.
Due to the nature of their clientele and projects, the successful candidate would be required to go through security clearance at SC level, therefore eligibility for this is a must!
If you are keen to move into an increasingly growing organisation where you will have the opportunity to work independently to support this unique companies infrastructure, please contact me (Ashley) for more details >> 01908 886031 << >>Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org<<