37 Hours per week
Some travel required
Requires SC Clearance
An Infrastructure Engineer who will proactively work with Senior Infrastructure Engineers and Solution Architects in the delivery of projects, and aid in the production of proposals (preparation / justification of work programmes / plans / resource estimates). The successful candidate will work within a team of fellow professionals in a technology driven environment that offers excellent career progression.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be hands-on and have oversight of technical issues, technically leading tasks and incidents through to resolution.
- Technical background with a broad range of knowledge across Microsoft Server and virtualised environments.
- In particular, hands-on experience with the deployment, configuration and management of Domain Controllers.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, or working in a secure environment, would be advantageous.
- Calm and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Industry standard qualifications, or equivalent knowledge e.g. MCSA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills