Good bonus and Benefits
The Infrastructure Analyst’s role is to assist the Operations Team to provide 3rd line support for the companies Infrastructure in support of multiple Business Units in EMEA, AsiaPac and the Americas in a hosted Data Centre environment. The Operations Team looks after all the infrastructures core components and provide break fix in the event of failure.
The company operates a 24/7 support model with core hours being 08:00-23:59 Monday to Friday and as such shift work is a key element of this role. The analyst is expected to participate in out of hours and on-call rota.
Responsible for the troubleshooting and resolution of Incidents associated with multiple technologies:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013/2016 including mail routing/EOP
- Strong Citrix XenApp 6.5/7.XX
- Good knowledge in VMware
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V
- Netscaler Gateway
- Lync/Skype for Business
- RSA Authentication Manager
- Commvault Backup.
- Manage Engine Password Manager, AD Audit, AD Manager
- Printer Management
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- PowerShell Scripting
- Management within a 3rd party remote Data Centre environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good understanding of basic networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS and TCP/IP
Cloud Based Technologies and Administration
- Office 365 good knowledge
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype on line
- Exchange Hybrid
- Exchange online/OWA
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to conduct research into infrastructure issues and products as required.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Highly self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Strong customer service orientation.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Can-Do attitude and willingness to propose changes and follow through
Ability to work effectively in a shift environment.
Formal Education & Certification
• Certifications in Microsoft Software components can include Server 2003/2008/2012,2016 Exchange 2010/2016 and others, OR a considerable amount of time working within a Microsoft based network.
Shift availability to cover operational hours on a rotational basis.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Occasional travel and periods of working at customer sites.