Information Security Specialist - Luton - up top £60k + 20% Bonus + Exc Bens
A Information Security Specialist is required by this dynamic forward thinking and distinctive household name. They’re a FTSE 100 company and the UKs largest airline. This organisation have been pioneers in air travel, e-commerce, digital technology and business operations. You will secure their corporate, airline, and commercial systems which manage over 125 different business services. You will be involved in large scale architecture, leading technology platforms and the latest in virtual reality, cloud and wearable tech to name a few…
As the Infosec Specialist here you'll need a thorough understanding of the Information security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the IT marketplace, of which 4 years must be as a security practitioner
- Experience and knowledge of leading information security risk assessments and IT audits
- Proven experience in writing Information Security policies, procedures and standards
- Experience in taking an organisation though alignment, assessment or delivery of an industry recognised security standard such as ISO or COBIT
- Working knowledge of standard risk management/control frameworks such as ISF, NIST, ISO and ITIL.
- Demonstrable experience in creating a sustainable compliance capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present risk in ‘non-technical’ business-friendly accessible language
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
One or more of the following qualifications are highly desirable.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org