Information Security Risk Analyst – USA - Contract
We're looking for an Information Security Risk Analyst to work with our Cybersecurity Solutions client on a customer project in California.
This position needs outstanding technical capability coupled with excellent customer and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Provide expert risk analysis and conduct security risk assessments and privacy assessments throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), participate in software and system developments to assess risk, conduct risk tracking, perform vendor security risk reviews, provide security and privacy awareness and training, and coordinate information security and privacy risk assessments for the Project Development Life Cycle (PDLC).
- Will function as the Information Security and Privacy Risk Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will interact directly with the IT personnel and management.
- Serve as the Information Security and Privacy Risk main point of contact to perform risk and privacy assessments.
- Work with InfoSec Manager to review current Vendor Risk Management and Vulnerability Management processes and provide feedback and recommendations according to best practices.
- Conduct risk assessments of internal and external applications/solutions to determine their adherence to regulations, Policies, Standards and industry best practices.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of all activities related to Information Security and Privacy Governance, Risk and Compliance Program.
- Support IT Governance and assist in maintaining the enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to promote information security and privacy in compliance with established policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the US for up to 3 months - flights, accommodation and expenses covered in country.
To be eligible for this role you must naturally be able to travel to the US without restrictions and must be willing to successfully complete a UK criminal records check.