Information Security Officer (Newport, Portsmouth, Stevange) - Any Location
An Information Security Officer is required by this global pioneer, who provide innovative, effective space and defence solutions and services worldwide. Ranked among the top 10 defence companies globally and the number 1 in Europe, you can look forward to a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
As the Information Management Security Officer's you will join the Information Management (IM) team, which is the business enabler and unique Business Partner for this business. You be responsible for a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy.
Naturally, you will stay abreast of global trends (developments) such as digitalisation, innovation and a new way of working.
This role is wider ranging and will suit someone who thrives on complex challenges, you could be working on anything from creating concepts to find solutions in compliance with National regulation, technical requirements and business processes to having responsibility for UK Governmental Networks at O-S level.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Key Skills & Experience
We are looking for candidates with a mixture the following skills and experience:
- Experience of multiple technologies including HMG approved Cloud solutions.
- Experience of ISO:27001 networks.
- Proven experience in a security related role.
- Experience of DII & Above Network Security.
- Project Management qualifications and experience.
- Experience architecting security solutions aerospace / defence environment
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent Level 6 Qualification ) in Information Technology, with demonstrable Security content or equivalent industry experience.
For a full job specification please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033