Information Security Consultant (Cloud Technologies)
Munich, Germany (3 days on site, 2 days remote)
3 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available.
2 x Information Security Consultant - AWS/Azure Hybrid Environment
1 x Information Security Consultant - AWS
Information Security Specialist - we are actively seeking the skills and experience of multiple Information Security Specialists with in depth knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies most notable with AWS and Azure to join a world renown organisation in the heart of Germany. In the position of Information Security Consultant you will be tasked with the overall implementation of people processes and the relevant technologies into a technical cloud environment of either AWS or a Hybrid between Azure and AWS. Due to the nature of the role a solid understanding of ISO27001 is highly advantageous as well as experience with SABSA security architecture. As an Information Security Consultant you will have the ability to convey the strategy and implications of Information Security solutions to both Technical and Non-Technical audiences alongside a level of ingenuity to a complex environment.
Skills and experience required for the positions of Information Security Consultant (Cloud Technologies)
- Hands on Experience of Information Security Solutions within an AWS Environment
- Hands on Experience of Information Security Solutions within an AWS/Azure Hybrid Environment
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR
- Relevant Qualifications such as CISSP, CCSP of equivalent certification is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work on site in Munich, Germany
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Information Security Consultant with great Cloud Technologies experience to join a leading organisation based in Munich Germany