Information Security & Compliance Officer (Strong Growth Focus, Development & Training Opportunities)
Information Security Compliance Officer is required by the UK’s leading provider of utility infrastructure services working with clients in the electricity, gas, water & telecoms sectors. They’re award winning, inclusive and progressive.
Due to a number of new and planned major acquisitions, this newly created role will see you join a small, dynamic team responsible for ensuring business policies, procedures and systems are robust. You will proactively review and adjust Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures to ensure company readiness at times of crisis. As well as managing the Audit process for ISO 27001 and 22301. It wouldn't be a job spec today if we didn't mention GDPR compliant. :-)
You will also be required to engage with suppliers to maintain an awareness of upcoming changes so that impact analysis can be performed and all parties appraised of the measures to be taken to minimise the impact to the business. Develop the Audit plan to ensure that the company supply chain is compliant with our contractual, ISO, GDPR requirements. 3rd party assessments and staff training are also inscope.
Experience is obviously desirable but drive and commitment are top of the requirements. Ideally you will have a combination the following skills and experience
- Degree or equivalent, professional qualification advantageous e.g. Lead Auditor, CISM, ITIL Service Management, CISSP.
- Good communication skills.
- Good people engagement skills (experience of working within a matrix organisation essential).
- Experience in supplier/relationship management.
- Risk management and ability to respond to risks and issues
- Audit role knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic experience of managing ISO27001 and ISO22301 certification.
What you get:
£40-£50k depending on experience
Car Allowance of £510 per month OR Company car
Bonus – up to 2 months salary
Pension – Matching up to 7% contributions
Private Health Care
25 Days Holiday + BH.
2 Stage interview process - Telephone Interviews possible first.
For a more detailed job specification, please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 today