Information Security Analyst - Northampton
We're looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to work with a leading Northampton based company, we need someone who can come in and run with:
- Understanding the landscape and layout of the client and its working practices quickly
- Getting to grips with the Information Security Engineering practice
- Supporting vulnerability scanning and management with Nessus and Tenable Security Manager
- Supporting SIEMaas deployment, on-boarding of servers, services and tuning the solution
- Scope, co-ordinate and run the pen tests that will be going on over the next few months (scoping, quoting and organizing the external pen testers….)
- Delivery, coordination and administration of security controls based on ISO27001 and SANS top 20.
- Complete supporting documentation as necessary
We need a strong practitioner who also possesses the relevant qualifications – CompTIA Sec+, ISO27001 implementer, CISSP.
You must be prepared to undergo a number of background checks including criminal and credit records.