Information Security Administrator - Training Programme
3 Month Initial Contract
Competitive Rates Available
Information Security Administrator - Training Programme - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of an Administrator with ideally experience/knowledge of Information Security standards and frameworks to join a market leading organisation within a highly driven and motivated training team. In the position of Information Security Administrator we are looking for someone with exceptional skills surrounding organisation, time management and the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of teams/consultants. As this position falls within the Information Security team on their Training Programme ideally you will have previous experience working with Security frameworks and standards and/or large scale training programmes including the use of Learning Management Systems.
Skills and experience required for the position of Information Security Administrator:
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- An excellent ability to multi-task and stay on track
- Diary planning & management
- Confidentiality and punctuality
- IT literate with confidence in Office 365 products, excel in particular.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Prioritising and decision making skills.