Information Assurance Practitioner (SC cleared)
We're working with a respected and well-established consultancy provider who are looking for an Information Assurance Practitioner to support and eventually lead on an important government transformation programme they are delivering.
You'll work closely with the client to deliver Information Security and Related Requirements. You will be familiar with ISO 27001 and HMG/CESG/NCSC Accreditation and security standards and practices and will support and develop IT Security strategies and ensure IT Security best practice.
- Develop and maintain security policy documentation
- Conduct security risk and threat assessments
- Product and maintain Security risk documentation
- Act as the lead in delivery against agreed schedule of works
- Production and maintenance of ISMS, RMADS, lightweight security documentation sets or other security related deliveries as required, including supporting clients through IT Security Testing processes and interpretation of results.
- Support, facilitate and manage accreditation activities
- Promote information security awareness with clients and delivery partners
You will have a strong level of work experience and also possess a number of relevant accreditations, such as:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- CESG Certified IA Professional (CCP)
- A.InstISP / M.InstISP
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security and standards such as ISO27001, IS1/2, CESG/NCSC GPGs and Guidance etc.
- Excellent risk management and assessment principles experience
- Good understanding of modern day IT technologies and services, such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, IT Security, and Infrastructure technologies and demonstrate a pragmatic technical understanding of security architecture
This assignment is working on central government projects and as such the role requires current SC clearance. Future projects may require DV clearance so please specify if you do not wish to be considered for this level of clearance.