Implementation Manager x 4 – Northampton – Financial Services
A proven track record of delivery across all Implementation activities.
The clients digital transformation programme is moving into a phase on parallel testing across clients initially in Product Integration Testing environments, and very shortly the System Integration Testing environment with be commissioned, followed by Industry Test.
These are keys phases before we get to implementation of the technology but this also has to be coupled with Operational areas and this role is pull this together and work with the rest of the project teams to drive implementation to delivery.
The new role will be accountable for:
- Working closely with Technical, Business project streams & Operational areas
- Implementation of the technical and Business Process changes
- Lead, motivate and direct resources from cross-functional teams to deliver multiple predominantly large changes to defined scope, time, cost and quality and raising concerns to Programme Manager and/or Practice Group Lead as appropriate.
- Accountable for controlling change through adherence to client and company governance and managing project risks and issues
- Responsible for planning the project, including determining all project assumptions, dependencies (internal and external) and defining project responsibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring formal project reviews are carried out as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle to review the progress, project deliverables and achievements of the project objectives, identifying any variances to plans and implementing corrective actions as appropriate ensuring appropriate sign off and approval.
- Adheres to agreed project reporting requirements including the timely management of project financials including defining, controlling and reporting on budgets.
- Ensures the appropriate use of Change Control and Governance Framework to approve changes within the agreed project scope, or refer to the Steering Committee.
- Accountable for ensuring Post Implementation Reviews are carried out as per Project Governance requirements with relevant parties as appropriate.
- Ensure no unexpected disruption to day to day business and ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are maintained through the structured implementation of business change projects until project has been signed off and accepted into BAU.
- Highlights concerns regarding performance of individuals within the project team to the Practice Group Lead identifying and supporting development where necessary.
- Define and provide comprehensive management information to support senior management in the development of new and existing business plans.
- Support senior management in the development of new and existing business plans.
- Provide strategic consultancy regarding change to other parts of the business, clients and regulatory bodies as requested or as the opportunity arises.
- Identify opportunities for new business and to improve service quality and efficiency and drive these forward as required.
- Able to perform the role with minimal supervision.
Fantastic opportunity to join a £multi-million, multi-workstream digital transformation programme.
£400-450 per day, 6 month contract