Job Title: Image Analyst
Reports to: Head of Central Operations
Department: Central Operations
The image analyst role is a key part of our job triage process.
The role will review all of the customer images that we receive and then place an accurate assessment of the required technician skill set, repair time allocation and parts requirements against them.
Accuracy is key with this role, as this damage triage determines the whole repair process that is adopted from this point onwards.
- Strong knowledge of automotive parts and repair in general.
- Ability to accurately read and record data.
- To remain flexible and adaptable to targets and sla’s.
- To contribute to the overall evolution of the business ensuring productivity, quality and profitability levels are achieved as per the annual budget.
- To ensure all images are looked at thoroughly and accurately.
- To offer support to the damage advise desk if and when required.
- To be self-critical and seek continuous improvement.
- To build a ‘one’ team environment
- To maintain and develop own skills, with reference to technical matters, working practices and vehicle technology.
- Operations Regional Managers & Team Leaders
- I.T team
- Technical & Training teams
- Scheduling Team
- First Contact Team
- Customer driven
- Passionate and resolute
- Great communicator
- Speed, decision and action
- Planning and efficiency
- Driving Improvement
- Developing self and team
- Ability to push for results
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to deliver excellent levels of quality
- Automotive parts experience
- Communication at all levels
- Planning, prioritising and organising
- Team work
- Strong IT Skills
- Decision making
Bonus scheme in place. This will be explained in interview.
Week 1- 7.30am – 16.30pm
Week 2- 08.00am -17.00pm
Week 3 -08.30am – 17.30pm