IAM Delivery Manager
3 Months Initial Contract
Competitive Rates Available
IAM Delivery Manger - We are looking for an IAM Delivery Manager to join a leading security team based within Hertfordshire. The position of IAM Delivery Manager revolves heavily around the delivery of key aspects around Identity Access Management and Single Sign On (SSO)/Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). This role requires previous experience in working within complex environments, teams and geographical locations in order to effectively plan and form delivery goal. The position of IAM Delivery Manager will be responsible for the overall tracking and management of the progress achieved by the various teams being managed as well as handling any escalations that occur. An ideal candidate will not only have previous experience in the overall delivery of IAM elements and components as well as technically confident in the infrastructure concepts (Active Directory, Linux Access Controls & Database Access Controls)
Key skills and experience required for the position of IAM Delivery Manager:
- Establish and manage the delivery plan for infrastructure remediation work in Active Directory, Linux, SQL and Oracle database access controls.
- Establish and manage the rollout plan for IAM controls across applications to ensure consistency.
- Establish and manage the rollout plan for multi-factor authentication
- Manage cross-team prioritisation and goal alignment across teams
- Find solutions to blocking issues as they arise.
- Track plans and report on progress towards goals to management on a regular basis; manage escalations in a timely manner
- Experience in large-scale global delivery programmes within an agile environment is a must.
- Excellent communication across levels and formats.