IAM Consultant (SailPoint IIQ Specialist)
3-month contract (initial)
Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Competitive Rates Available
We are currently searching for an experienced IAM Consultant with previous experience working with SailPoint IIQ. The role is based on site in Gosforth to work alongside their existing team within the Cyber Security team to add further depth and insight into Identity Access Management and SailPoint IIQ as a whole.
Skills and experience required for the position of IAM Consultant (SailPoint IIQ Specialist)
- Demonstrable experience of working on SailPoint IIQ previously
- SailPoint accredited; (highly desirable)
- Experience of operating within the large, complex environments;
- Comfortable working on Project based work and BAU operations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Requirements gathering techniques and analysis
- Adaptable and dynamic with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats