Global HR Systems Specialist (SAP SuccessFactors) £50k + Bonus + Benefits
This is an exciting time to join a HR function during a period of multiple HR Projects Globally, across 6,200 employees in 57 countries.
Working alongside the wider HR Systems team, you will have proven hands on experience of working with SAP SuccessFactors EC and LMS modules. You will be an expert in using the SAP SuccessFactors application, with a specific focus on building reports and integrations, maintaining the system database, carrying out system development activities and implementing new modules.
You will be confidnet in driving the adoption of SAP SuccessFactors new technology releases through simple, efficient and effective methods of implementation. This role will also conduct ad-hoc and project based system enhancements and will manage SAP SuccessFactors quarterly upgrades. You will also take ownership of procedures including: data loads, reports, data exports, and interfaces and be expected to demonstrate a responsive high quality customer service and coaching style to all HR Systems users.
- Have strong technical knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors reporting experience with PRD, Advanced Reporting and ORD
- Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors EC and LMS modules and an ability to manage change / enhancement within the system including report writing, building new integrations including API’s, manage system data structures, and able to document all system changes
- Advanced MS Excel skills and reporting e.g. producing interactive reporting tools
- Excellent Data/business analysis experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Have SuccessFactors certification (Associate/Professional) in Employee Central & LMS
- Have a background in HR function in a global complex organization
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Experience of providing HR systems training
- Good understanding of HR Metrics.
Comprehensive Pay and Benefits package including an industry leading pension scheme as well as defined training and development plans.
Located in Central Oxford close to the Train station and A34. From the ancient University of Oxford to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds there is so much rich history and culture for you to explore. Whether you want to discover an ancient civilisation at a world famous museum, wander around some of the most famous landmarks in the UK or relax with an afternoon tea, you will find something to do for all occasions and all members of the family.
Reasons to apply
- Good colleagues, diverse culture.
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Interesting work
- Great work environment in a lovely city
- Opportunity to travel.
For immediate consideration, please contact Lisa Hills on 01234 861001