Head of Risk Assurance and Information Security - Global Business, IAAS, Excellent Package.
You will represent a Global Security Forum and have responsibility for deploying multiple security programme initiatives into the business and take a sponsorship role for broader project delivery.
A multibillion dollar, diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries based in Cambridgeshire. They offer;
- Study encouragement and support;
- Professional Development
- Excellent Bonus
- Flexible working environment
As the Information Security and Risk Assurance manager you will be accountable for the identification, prioritisation and tracking of all IT operational and security risks relating to services operated by this business. This includes developing appropriate security controls and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting group security policies and relevant laws and regulations while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability. This role is paying up to 90k + 25% bonus + Car or Allowance + 10% matched pension + Bens
You will need experience in
- Managing audit and compliance across a broad range of businesses
- Design and implementation of security testing procedures.
- Sound understanding of security of systems, networks and applications, and associated risks
- Looking after a multidimensional business agenda of various day-to-day compliance matters
- Establishing credible relationships within IT and Business community with examples of driving risk and security initiatives
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Previous experience of working with legal, audit and compliance teams
- Strong team building, leadership, motivation and communication skills to work effectively
Formal Education & Certification
- A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with at least five years in an information security role
- Industry recognised accreditation / certification in information security or risk management. E.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, IISP etc.
Located close to the A1 & a47, it is easily commutable (1 hour) from Northampton, Nottingham, leicester, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Bedford, and Stevenage. It is approx. 15 mins taxi ride from Peterborough train station. It is approx. 1.5 hours from North London (South Minns) by car.
- Global reach
- Household names
- Multi Billion Dollar business
- Multiple security programmes & initiatives to develop
- Excellent package
- Flexible employer
For immediate consideration and a confidential conversation please contact Peter Sanders.