Head of Enterprise Solutions Delivery
Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire – Along with leading a US based delivery team.
This organisation are global and are a leading publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business who creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
As the Head of Enterprise Solutions Delivery, you'll be empowered to deliver meaningful, transformative solutions to enable the Business to do more. Your influence will stretch from working with stakeholders, through building delivery teams, to onboarding third parties to support your initiatives.
For this role, although it’s not a ‘Must have’ requirement, any publishing or media industry experience as well as back office / ERP (SAP) experience would be very useful.
This position can be based in either the Oxfordshire office or in Boca Raton, (Nr to Fort Lauderdale) Florida, USA. You will have a team in both sites and will work across the offices with occasional travel to either office. In addition, the company has a large, extremely capable Development Solutions team who are based in Bangalore.
Working as the Head of Enterprise Solutions Delivery, you’ll build and work with a team of high-performing delivery experts to achieve our business objectives. You will collaborate with your peers in service delivery and program management to establish a consistent, high quality track record of deliveries. In addition, you will work with business stakeholders and technology architects to make sure the solutions you design not only meet business needs but align to our longer-term technology roadmap.
This role will involve:
- Inspire, develop and manage a range of delivery resources ranging from internal staff to 3rd party business partners
- Act as mentor and escalation point for the team
- Ensure that solutions are designed in a way that fit the technology roadmap
- Engage with our parent company Informa to develop solutions that leverage their offerings, where applicable
- Govern the execution of delivery processes and ensure that your team is operating with quality and precision
- Provide reporting and metrics as defined by management.
- Removing impediments, empowering and facilitating the team
- Building trust and a safe environment with an emphasis on problem solving & customer experience enhancements
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
Your leadership style will be ‘servant leader’, facilitator, will have acute situational awareness, conflict resolution experience and will be committed to continual improvement, empowering your people and will drive increasing transparency.
You will have a good understanding of ITIL Practices in the context of solution design and post-delivery operations and ideally previous experience of working in JIRA & ServiceNow.
Yow will have wide ranging experience with IT fundamental disciplines, such as networks, service delivery, software development and project management.