Salary bracket: £45,000 – £55,000 per year
Home based with travel throughout the UK, predominantly South East and London
Are you a GRC professional looking for an exciting and challenging new role?
An opportunity has arisen for a client-facing GRC consultant to join my clients expanding governance, risk and compliance (GRC) consultancy practice.
This experienced team of consultants lead and support a wide range of clients across the public and private sector, both in the UK and overseas. Supported by sector consultancy managers, account managers and project coordinators, you will be a trusted adviser to external clients, providing pragmatic, practical consultancy advice and support.
Typically services include:
- Audit and review
- Implementation of management systems
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Cyber health checks
The role will also include the delivery of management systems-related training in public or in-house courses.
The main area of responsibilities include managing and delivering end-to-end management systems implementation and audit projects or programmes. Delivering high-quality, engaging training on management systems-related subjects, managing clients’ and senior stakeholders’ expectations and demand and developing products as well as producing high-level reports and documentation.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level and/or a management qualification
- Experience implementing and/or auditing ISO 27001.
- Strong written and spoken English with excellent communication, reasoning and presentation skills.
- Strong, proven self-management skills, including time management and the ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, Lead Auditor or equivalent qualifications for other standards.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and conduct meetings at this level.
- A passion for innovation and solving problems.
- Confidence delivering training.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience implementing and/or auditing standards and frameworks such as ISO 22301, ISO 20000, BS 10012, ISO 9000, SOC 2, etc.
- Experience implementing ISO 27001 in the manufacturing, defence or aerospace industries.
- Experience as a trainer.
- Business continuity management.
Please contact Sarah-Jane on 01908 886037 or 07917 180753 to discuss this opportunity further