Our client is one of the World's most respected and well-known brands. They are expanding their market coverage within the UK due to new cloud offerings, technological developments and changes within the market place.
This is a unique opportunity, ideal for a candidate who is looking to develop a career within sales/business development. You will have fantastic training and support along with a structured career path. Based from their UK head office in Bedford (6-9 months initially) and you will then become more field based as you develop within the role.
Your main purpose will be to bring awareness to the market place, support customers and to build confidence with existing and potential new customers on them as a business and their portfolio of products.
- Generating new business through pro-actively contacting prospective end users and customers.
- Identify and win new business opportunities
- Undertake customer/end user meetings.
- Present to customers and colleagues.
- Feedback information from prospecting contacts to communications team, to assist in development of marketing materials
- Assist in written communications to end users (letters or marketing communication)
- Producing supportive documents for customers.
- Produce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reports for customers
- Communicate with reseller partners
- Ensure CRM database is maintained with accurate and up to date information
You will have previous B2B sales experience (6-12 months) and will be confident in dealing with decision makers over the telephone and face to face. Having worked to targets previously, you will be motivated and tenacious. Professional at all times you will be an ambassador to the company and will enjoy building relationships with customers. It is essential that you have a full UK drivers licence.
In return you will be offered an initial starting starting salary to £25,000, 10% performance related bonus, Private Health Cover, Life Assurance and ultimately they will offer a company car/car allowance once you progress into a more field based position.