Data Protection Practitioner
3 Month Contract
Data Protection Practitioner - We are actively seeking a Data Protection Practitioner on a short term engagement for a leading charity based in Northamptonshire. As a data Protection Practitioner you will be tasked with ensuring that this charity is ready for the GDPR deadline at the end of May, this will require working closely with the Data Protection Officer in order to deliver on the requirements in such a short time frame. This position requires an individual with great insight and knowledge of GDPR frameworks in order to deliver a fully compliant set of regulations to the wider areas of this charity, so excellent communication skills are essential in order to explain and break down the reasoning to areas that are not fully aware of this.
Skills and experience required for the position of Data Protection Practitioner:
- Excellent insight and knowledge around GDPR implementations and the reasoning behind it.
- The ability to describe and explain the reasoning behind the implementations
- Excellent communication skills describing the benefits and impacts this will have.
- Experience of working on GDPR implementations previously
- DBS Clearance is essential for this position (can be acquired if successful in application)
this is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Protection Practitioner to join a leading charity based in the Northamptonshire area on an initial 3 month contract.