Full Stack Developer
Salary: up to £50k DOE
As a Full Stack Developer you will work collaboratively with the product team in building a scalable web based SOC product that is currently deployed in AWS. You will help in implementation of Frontend and Backend modules ensuring that our platform is secure, scalable, robust and is fully integrated with AWS.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing a scalable application architecture.
- Building APIs using Spring Boot.
- Developing the web interface for our platform using React/Redux.
- Writing tests for your code.
- Using Jenkins.
- Using Elasticsearch /Kibana.
- Using AWS (DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, CloudWatch)
- Being responsible for your time management and providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Contributing to documentation (instructional and technical specification)
- Discussing technical solutions and providing innovative new approaches to solutions.
- Involved at all stages from creation to deployment.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to scalability, security and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of agile, full stack development experience covering primarily ReactJS/Redux frameworks for UI and Java8/Spring framework for microservices development.
- Dev-ops experience with AWS and development automation.
- Unit and functional test automation and delivery.
- Strong skills in Advanced Java and Spring technologies.
- Strong skills in developing Microservices with Spring Boot framework.
- Experienced in developing web based applications using ReactJS frameworks.
- Experienced in unit/integration testing
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and other front-end technologies.
- Well versed in AWS.
- Exposure in early stages of development cycle such as requirements’ analysis, design, modelling
- Exposure in writing technical documentation.
- Exposure in Elastic Search
- Exposure in automated testing tools
- Experience in Front end testing