Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy and Finance – Bedford
Excellent Career Progression with negotiable salary + commission
Due to our continued growth and expansion plans, identifi Office Professionals are looking to recruit a professional and enthusiastic recruitment consultant to specialise in the recruitment of both permanent and temporary (interim) positions across the Finance and Accountancy sector. You will match the skills and ambitions of talented candidates into top finance roles, from Payroll Assistant to Finance Director. We provide full training, but you will have the ability and drive to build long standing relationships between both candidates and clients, have the mind-set to be a successful recruiter, honest, flexible, team player and reliable, with the determination to succeed. Develop new and existing clients, sourcing candidates to match our clients' recruitment needs, create professional and creative adverts, through to carrying out initial candidate interviews through to negotiating offers between your candidates and clients. Extremely service driven as this is what drives everything we do at identifi to match our “10 Point Candidate Charter”, as well as being target driven and over-achieving on set KPi’s.
Key Skills (Essential)
- Developed client and/or candidate engagement experience
- Experience of sourcing candidates via digital channels, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, online networks or other means
- You will be able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Proven experience in a Finance Recruitment role.
- You will have proven recruitment experience, an understanding of your desk value and proven experience of developing a market, sector or individual desk.
- Experience of using Bullhorn CRM or an industry recognised CRM
- Knowledge or an interest in Talent Management or the use of psychometrics in a recruitment setting
- Experience of client engagement
- A genuine interest in the candidate side of recruitment, when we say that we are ‘Candidate First’ we really are, you will have a preference to a candidate first approach i.e. sourcing, engagement, network development and proving industry leading candidate management and candidate experience.
Personality Qualities/ Behaviours
- Customer Service Focus
- Adaptable, Approachable, Friendly, Consultative, Excellent Listener
- Business Acumen/ Innovative
- Creative, Detail focused, Rational, Rigorous, Structured, Tenacious
- Motivated/ Time Management
- Caring, Target orientated, Self-starter, Results driven, enjoys variety
- Positive and can do attitude
- Calm, Internal control, Optimistic, Resilient, Self-esteem, Self Sufficient, Not flustered by high pressured situations or deadlines.
What's it like to work here
You’ll be joining our dedicated teams of consultants in this new, exciting business, the wider company group has 20+ Consultants who are all focused on specific business areas and provide real-time consultancy advice and rapid access to the very best candidates.
If you enjoy speaking to people, being rewarded for the effort you put in and want industry leading training then, we’re the company for you. We have mature approach to working with a friendly team, who are supportive and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Check out our other company to get a sense of what it’s like to work in a fun & rewarding environment.
- Structured career path and industry recognised training
- Generous Commission Structure
- Perkbox (Wide range of retail discounts and free phone insurance)
- Perkbox Medical
- Company Pension
- Free Day off on your birthday.
- Paid Monthly Winners Breakfast Club
- Paid Quarterly Michelin Club
- Quarterly Team Target Outing
- Christmas Party
- Free Office Bar
- Full Interview Board Lunch Friday
- Team Building Days
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays ( we close for Christmas and you don’t need to take holiday for that)
Apply today for immediate consideration.
For an informal confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Sanders on 01234 861003 or 07540500653. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org