6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
FedRamp Consultant - We are seeking the skills and experience of a FedRamp Consultant to work for a leading boutique consultancy on a leading client site based in Berkshire. As a FedRamp consultant you will be working heavily within an AWS environment on a clients SaaS platform, this involves providing a technical input alongside the Security Analyst on site. Alongside this requirement you will be required to manage and enhance the documentation and processes as well as analyse and address any PMO concerns.
Whilst working on client site you will ultimately be representing a leading consultancy so excellent communication skills are essential due to the level of Stakeholder engagement and wider communication skills across the business.
Skills and experience required for the position of FedRamp Consultant:
- In depth knowledge and experience with FedRamp Standards within a large scale organisation
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft products
- Working knowledge and understanding of DevOps Tools
- Experience with in producing security assesments and review of security standards
- Excellent AWS experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience across all levels and formats
This is an excellent opportunity for a FedRamp Consultant to join a leading consultancy on client site in Berkshire