Endpoint & Email Security Manager – Welwyn Garden City
We're looking for an experienced Security Manager to work on-site with a leading FTSE 100 company.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of the planned security programme improvement work to enhance security posture of the endpoint estate and email hygiene. This includes, but is not limited to the following initiatives:
- Endpoint Compliance – support work required to achieve compliance across Windows estate
- Endpoint Products – AV, app control, or alternative security controls are known, selected and available to wider department as part of a ‘self-serve’ model.
- Email Products – Sandboxing, advanced threat detection, DMARC or alternative security controls are in place
- Email Compliance – DMARC compliance achieved and reduction in phishing / spoofed email / malicious content#
- Data – Support event data integration into SIEM
- Security Operations – Support day to day incidents responding to malicious software detections and threats
- Day to day team lead – Comfortable managing people for task and outcomes (no personal development of team members is required as part of this role)
You should be pragmatic, able to prioritise effectively and take on an existing plan and roadmap, but provide thought leadership and solve new problems when it's required. You'll also need to be technically competent, but not a subject matter expert as the team in place already provides this.
Initial 6 month contract and good daily rates available.