Our client, a global publishing company believes in doing things differently! You will be joining them during this exciting time of change, you’ll help them to set the pace in the world of digital publishing and work with thousands of authors to make top quality research accessible to more people all around the world.
They are looking for an Email Marketing Assistant to join them on a 9-12 month contract to cover maternity leave. But, as the team is expanding this opportunity could turn into a permanent position.
The Email Marketing Assistant supports the CRM Marketing team to promote best practice in email marketing and marketing template creation. They are responsible for managing the creation of marketing forms and assisting in the creation and delivery of training resources.
As part of a bright and dynamic team that brings together the worlds of academia and business, you’ll be encouraged to challenge, question and take risks to build on their phenomenal growth and continually improve their products and services. Sharing their passion for innovation, technology and publishing, your ideas will be listened to and you’ll continually develop your skills in a fun and supportive environment.
• Deliver various web forms using HTML templates for marketing data capture
• Work with colleagues across the marketing department to help drive registrants to the marketing lists.
• Help to drive continuous improvement to processes, systems and templates that team members, and the wider department, use for email and automated marketing.
• Help to drive and support a programme of testing and analysis which aims inform and improve the email marketing techniques and approaches used across the department.
• Carry out trouble-shooting and provide support to marketing colleagues with their use of email and automated marketing technology
• Keep up-to-date with industry best practice, trends and standards around email and automated marketing and ensure key information is shared appropriately.
They are offering a salary to £25,000 per annum, 25 days holiday per annum (plus an additional 3 days at Christmas) a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.