eCommerce Digital Content Administrator.
Based in Milton Keynes. A great and iconic, recognisable leading lifestyle / high street fashion brand.
Think ecommerce, retail, sports, lifestyle & Fashion brands, cool, buzzing, creative, busy, innovative, fun, design studio.
This varied role will support the day to day website operations and will include: managing product listings, on site merchandising and promotions, Copy and Image updates, reporting, trouble shooting and more.
In short we require a bright team player that has the ability to deliver detailed product content across various Brand Categories associated with the business.
Ideally looking for someone with a passion for fashion. You will plan, create and upload compelling product content for the online consumer digital channel
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Manage and maintain product and category content
- Ensure that all site content (product/category/brand/company pages) meet the latest SEO guidelines
- Manage promotional calendar to plan and deliver tactical product offers to achieve maximum revenue growth and support business objectives
- Maintain and add metadata, page titles etc., in line with search engine guidelines
- Carry out keyword research, trends and insights to support organic search
- Work with IT team to ensure core product data is up to date and formatted correctly
- Plan, manage and collaborate with internal departments and suppliers to deliver effective product introductions, ranging and promotions
- Communicate product and category USP’s to customers through the creation of customer- centric, engaging copy and messaging
- Updating websites with new products, creating new product descriptions, working with visual merchandising tools, adding images and adjusting layout
- Remove discounted products, update descriptions and ensure pricing and offers are correct.
- Maintaining Brand Values and Brand tone of voice
Ideally you will have previous digital content experience, preferably gained within a fashion, FMCG or mail order environment and will need to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Working with CMS driven eCommerce platforms
- The ability to understand and interpret commercial objectives
- Can understand and create dynamic contextual content
- Creative copy writing
- SEO data structure
- Blog Management
- The ability to interpret and respond to Web Analytics data and other KPI’s
- Experience of using Demandware, Magento or similar eCommerce CMS
- Retail experience and /or eCommerce experience (Preferred)
- Image Editing (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and eCommerce Analytics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) basics for eCommerce
- Social Media channel content creation
For this role it is essential that you have previous experience of working in the digital industry on web related content, ideally, experience of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), basic HTML, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite packages are preferable.
It is also desirable to have worked with CMS eCommerce platforms such as Demandware and Magento. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, together with the ability to work accurately and confidently to meet deadlines.