Dynamics AX Specialist - 12 Month FTC - 60k
A dynamics AX specialist required to lead the coordination of defining business requirements, coordinating development through to testing and successful implementation within a global business based in Staffordshire
About the role
• Work with a network of “Specialist” and “Key users” within the business to define required business change requests in Dynamics AX 2012.
• Lead the conversations with Dynamics AX 2012 development teams, both internal and external, to enable functional design documentation.
• Coordinate the required testing of Dynamics AX 2012 developments within the team.
• Support the impact assessment of changes made by other companies within the same Dynamics AX 2012 environment and coordinate necessary regression testing.
• Ensure all testing documentation is generated and stored to support evidence of testing.
• Work with other corporate IS department to ensure compliance with IS Governance policies.
• Ensure compliance of group segregation of duty policies regarding security within Dynamics AX 2012.
• Support the investigation of issues within Dynamics AX 2012 for the business to aid diagnosis and resolution.
- Dynamics AX 2012
- Change Management principles.
- Root cause analysis.
- Microsoft Project
Role will be based in Rugeley with the need to also spend at least 1 day a week in Peterborough.
For immediate consideration, please contact Andra Serban or Gary Fay