Our client are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to work full-time with their customer based in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for development of prototype new applications and support the testing of these applications. You will also be asked to enhance the capability of existing prototypes.
- Knowledge of architecture and domain model of NCIA IV&V IO Tool Set
- 6+ years of experience with C#, .NET, Entity Framework, JSON
- 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Thorough understanding of dependency injection, SOLID, Onion Architecture
- 1+years of experience with DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Controls
- 4+ years of experience with CSS and related technologies
- 4+ years of experience with developing .NET WinForms applications
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL
- 2+ years of experience with data modelling
- 2+ years of experience with unit testing and automated integration testing
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP Cubes) and pivoting
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually on own initiative
- High competency of spoken and written English
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)