.Net Application Developer
Latest tech, Car allowance
The .Net Application Developer will be responsible for design and development of solutions to support .Net applications including scheduling applications, internal/external access and archiving solutions, across all necessary environments to meet the client’s business change projects.
The function will support the end to end development and deployment process working with other business areas and package is up to £42,000/year + car allowance of £4100.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement, maintenance and evolution of our financial systems
- Analyse requirements and produce high and low level solution designs
- Contribute to design and development standards
- Design and Development of web services and related components using the .Net framework.
- Adhere to the application development and deployment processes
- Provide consultancy and coaching to less experienced members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to applications/technologies supported and processes owned to the team and the business
- Provide 3rd line support within agreed Problem Management and Service Assurance targets
- Manage time and priorities of allocated projects utilizing resource demand planning tools
- Co-ordinate the release of scheduled application Fix releases
- Lead the technical delivery for small to medium projects, effectively within agreed estimates, timescales, quality and budget
- Lead improvement activities or initiatives with focus on service quality and cost reduction
- Identify and deliver upon opportunities that improve service quality and enhance performance and efficiency in own department and across the business
- Identify team and project risks
- Review and maintain project documentation
- Operate within the IT Service Management & release management policy and processes
- Administration and reporting tasks as requested by the manager
- Adherence to all IT policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Passion and ability to administer, and develop multiple, complex, .net developments.
- Appetite to lead, influence and guide other developers in all aspects of .net development.
- Excellent knowledge of .Net framework 4 (and above), C# language
- Creativity – someone who can proactively come up with ideas to do things better on a daily basis
- Experience of iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, RUP etc) and Waterfall Project Management, Systems Development and Release Lifecycle methodology.
- Strive for self-improvement through research, training, and retrospection.
- Equally happy to work alone or pair up with other developers to work towards a common goal.
- Good working knowledge in the use of incident management toolsets and source control software.
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886 030 or firstname.lastname@example.org