Information Security Architect/ DLP Consultant
3 Month Rolling Contract
Competitive Rates Available!
Information Security Architect/ DLP Consultant - We are actively seeking an experienced Information Security architect with great insight and experience into Data Leakage Prevention Architecture to be based on site in Hertfordshire. The role of Information Security Architect/ DLP Consultant is to be a designated resource in the overall creation of the DLP Solution built upon a newly implemented system within this large scale organisation. As an experienced Information Security Architect/ DLP Consultant you will have some great insight and experience into implementing Data Leakage Prevention solutions within large organisations with multiple endpoints and users to consider when creating the new DLP solution.
Skills and experience required for the position of Information Security/DLP Consultant:
- Previous experience within the design and creation of DLP architecture upon a solution
- In depth knowledge and experience of Information Security Architecture.
- Previous experience managing an implementation process from start to finish
- Excellent stake holder management and engagement skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of security protocols and systems when creating architecture
- Hands on experience with ForcePoint technology (or previous names) or alternative systems on the market.
- looking for an immediate start.