6 Month Contract
DLP Architect - We are actively seeking an experienced architect with great insight and experience into Data Leakage Prevention Architecture to be based on site in Hertfordshire. The role of DLP Architect is to be a designated resource in the overall creation of the DLP Solution built upon a newly implemented system within this large scale organisation. As an experienced Security Architect you will have some great insight and experience into Data Leakage Protection within large organisations with multiple endpoints and users to consider when creating the new DLP architecture solution.
Skills and experience required for the position of DLP Architect:
- Previous experience within the design and creation of DLP architecture upon a solution
- Excellent stake holder management and engagement skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of security protocols and systems when creating architecture
- Hands on experience with ForcePoint technology (or previous names) or alternative systems on the market.
- looking for an immediate start.