Delivery Management Lead
£50-65k Depending on experience
A leading Cyber & Information Security Risk Management Consultancy embedded in several high profile government accounts, with an operational SOC known for their disruptive, simplistic approach to security seeks an additional resource due to significant organic growth in their business.
You will ideally be a Security Consultant or a Senior Cyber Project Manager, with the ability to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of all consultants under the guidance of the Technical Director. This role is initially a delivery role and will be required to delivery where required.
There is a requirement to hold regular, and in some cases daily stand up calls with consultants to assess and discuss their delivery whilst in flight. You will have regular Client interaction to ensure that change and challenge is managed and reported appropriately.
The duties of this role include:
- Management of all new projects from kick-off and initiation of delivery.
- Work with the finance team for financial reporting
- Deliver Projects as a Project Manager when required
- Manage the PMO office and its delivery
- Report utilization of all accounts and consultancy delivery
- Ensure the 90% utilization figures are being achieved
- Actively deliver Pre-sales activity and work with the sales team to ensure that projects are being structured and communicated appropriately.
- Manage Client change requirements
- Supply the Technical Director with all management reporting on progress of all delivery
- Technically support Consultants where required
- Assist HR with Personal Development of all Consultants, recruitment, induction, appraisals etc
- Manage any junior staff ensuring they are supported by the appropriate senior
- Support Budget Forecasting for 2018/19.
- Have at least 5 years Security and Project Management experience.
- Must have worked in the Information Security industry as a Consultant and PM
For more information and immediate consideration please contact Sam Page
01908 88 60 37