Our client are looking for an experienced Database/Systems Test Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Mons, Blegium on an initial 12 month contract.
You would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Plans, coordinates, executes and reports Request for Change (RFC) related test events as Lead Test Engineer.
- Performs sweep of independent test activities i.e. Compatibility, Interoperability, Performance, etc.
- Executes Test related meetings.
- Installs, configures and operates NATO FASs as part of Independent Test activities.
- Performs Test, Verification and Validation (TV&V) activities on new projects.
- Assists test lab administrators with configuring the appropriate test domains
- Performs System Admin duties for ACO AIS test domain.
- Assists other IVVSL testers, particularly when testing affiliated systems
- Extensive knowledge and experience in usage and/or testing of large database system/applications.
- Experience in System Administration
- Testing experience in system interoperability.
- Ability to install and configure systems in an operational context.
- Knowledge of C2 Systems and interfaces.
- Experience of using VMWare
- Ability to analyse test results and write test reports
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)