Data Privacy Officer - Contract (x2) - Slough - 6 Months + ext
The main responsibility will be to deliver GDPR remediation plans to the core HQ functions of HR, Consumer Relations, Marketing, IT and eCommerce, taking the pressure of business who need to focus on standing up the BAU function of the Privacy Office. This role may envolve some international travel, also.
Working for this truly global company with operations in more than 60 countries across every continent. The role will design, project manage and oversee deliverables within the Global Data Privacy Programme, as well as providing general data privacy support to the business and support with data privacy issues and queries that arise.
• A strong legal, compliance, IT security/ InfoSec, project management or audit background and experience;
• Expert knowledge of data privacy legislation including GDPR and ability to be able to draw on the privacy teams and expertise within the Group
• Experience in a similar type of role in a multinational business and of working on a multidisciplinary role
• Ability to work with a significant degree of autonomy; and
• Ability to establish strong working relationships with senior stakeholders from other functions, business and legal colleagues, including area, region and country management in a wide range of jurisdictions.
• Experience of cross functional cooperation
• Experience in dealing with DPAs, governments and industry bodies;
• Experience in managing data incidents and breaches;
• Knowledge of cybersecurity risks, PCI DSS and other information security standard; and
For a more detail job specification please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or firstname.lastname@example.org