Data Modeller/Architect – SC Cleared
6 Month Contract
This is an opportunity to provide a significant contribution to a secure pan-government IT services programme.
This role is looking for an individual who has strong technical skills with a consultative approach.
There may be requirements to travel outside of central London to establish requirements and supervise delivery of infrastructure.
- Responsible and own the conceptual, logical and physical data modelling for the end-to-end process, including AS-IS and TO-BE and develop feedbacks mechanism for between each model
- ETL design for the data migration piece of work
- Responsible for logical level data mapping exercise
- Responsible for data architecture consistency and integrity is adhered in sprint developments and engagement in day-to-day product development lifecycle
- Assist design and maintain the data migration solution design approach
- Conceptual, logical and physical Data Modelling (both 3NF/NoSQL)
- Understanding general architect framework (TOGAF, MODAF)
- Data Modelling Tools (any e.g. Erwin, Power Designer, Spark)
- Business Intelligence knowledge (specially, Power BI, OBIEE)
- Understanding different models i.e. relational
- ETL and ingestion pipeline building
- Understanding of Data lineage
- Understanding of Metadata
- Enterprise Application platform knowledge and support models knowledge
- Dynamics 365 Architecture experience
- Cloud Solutions including AWS, Office 365 and Azure
- MS Collaboration tools including SharePoint
- Core Infrastructure services - Active Directory, File Transfers (XML, XSD, json, html, CSV data parsing)
- Experience and understanding of effective data storage, data retention, and database management (structures, non-structured data: images, voice, etc.)
- Application Architecture
- 3rd Party Supplier Management experience
- Agile product development lifecycle experience
- Network and Security concepts and understanding
- Public sector experience
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or DV clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / email@example.com