Our client are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work full-time at their customer site in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support ETL (extraction, transformation, loading) of structured and unstructured data
- Support maintenance of Agency’s data lakes, implementing updates and working with system owners to ensure data is available for analysis
- Contribute to design and updates to Agency’s data lakes, and data science approaches, in conjunction with data science team and Service Line analysts
- Contribute to machine learning initiative across Agency with suggestions for ML approaches and implementation, including processing of training data and performance assessment of machine learning techniques on datasets;
- In conjunction with data science team, manage and update Agency toolset for data analysis;
- Contribute to new/modifications to data science toolsets and metrics
- Contribute to new/modifications to machine learning toolsets and metrics
- Use of data science tools to support data analytics, data visualisation and metrics;
- Experience working within Big Data ecosystem e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark;
- Experience with state of the art data science, analytics and data integration tools/programming language, for example: Splunk, KNIM E, SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Planning and executing ETL processes;
- Experience in statistical packages e.g. R, KNIME;
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical models;
- Experience in data presentation tools e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau; Kibana;
- Experience of using data to drive commercial and/or actionable insights;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with good briefing skills.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)