3 month contract (initial)
Data Analyst - We are seeking a Data Analyst to work for a well established consultancy on a highly respected client site based in Hertfordshire. In the position of Data Analyst you will be experienced with data mining skills, liaising with appropriate teams in the business to investigate and present relevant findings.
Responsibilites within the position of Data Analyst:
- monitor and audit data quality
- liaise with internal clients to fully understand data content
- manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- create data for input into dashboards, graphs and visualisations, mainly Splunk
- mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Experience with Splunk highly advantageous