Cyber Security Project Manager
3- month contract
Competitive Rates Available
Cyber Security Project Manager - We are actively searching for an experienced Cyber Security Project Manager for a leading multi national organisation based in Hertfordshire. In the position of Cyber Security Project Manager you will be tasked with building and subsequent maintenance of Project Plans and relationships with Business Analysts, SME's, other Project Managers and 3rd party suppliers etc. The role requires an experienced Project Manager with experience of Cyber Security to include implementation of systems and solutions in particular any Data Loss Prevention solutions such as Symantec or Forcepoint as well as any experience with Anti Virus technologies and endpoint protection.
Skills and experience required for the position of Cyber Security Project Manager:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills and experience
- Previous experience with DLP solutions is highly desirable.
- The ability to build and maintain an in depth project plan around cyber security.
- Regular review of risk mitigation and critical detection systems.
- Report on a weekly basis to stakeholders, Infrastructure and Vendor: Risks, Decisions, Actions.
- Excellent communication across all levels and formats
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a globally recognized company based out hertfordshire