Cyber Security Project Manager - DLP
3 month contract (initial)
Competitive rates available
Cyber Security Project Manager - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Project Manager with extensive experience as a PM in the Cyber Security domain. in the position of Project Manager you will be tasked with driving a large scale Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution implementation project within a large scale multi national organisation based in central Hertfordshire. As a Project Manager with experience of Cyber Security solutions you will need to have excellent communication skills and experience of leading large scale projects.
Skills and experience required for the position of Cyber Security Project Manager:
- Previous skills and experience of large scale Cyber Security Projects
- The ability to converse with a variety of different individuals to include SME's, and other Project Managers
- Excellent document creation ability in order to convey effectively the project plan.
- Prince 2 certification is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats