Cyber Security Project Manager
Our client are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Project Manager to work full-time at their customer site in the Mons, Belgium on an initial 6-9 month contract
For an individual with experience in this sector, this is an exciting opportunity you to help drive forward an important Security project for the customer.
You will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
You will ideally have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
- You will be responsible for management of Cyber Security projects, in particular, implementation of major procurement projects in area of Cyber Security. Manage procurement processes, including insourcing and outsourcing agreements, in order to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, cost and quality limits
- Develop project proposals, technology evaluations and other project activities requiring subject matter expertise
- Support reporting and communications with Cybersecurity Service Line and the clients’ top management, in order to ensure projects are monitored and controlled across all management levels
- Using MS-EPM (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management) framework used by the client, develop and maintain agreed project plans and detailed stage plans in compliance with the clients’ directives and project management best practices
- Monitor and control project progress to ensure resources are consumed in accordance with approved budget and within approved timelines
- Identify, plan, request and manage deployment of resources to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary
- A university degree in Management or related discipline, equivalent to Master’s degree or higher, supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications. Lack of university degree may be compensated by demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the client and experience of a number of years
- Formal project management qualification such as PRINCE2 or PMI PMP
- Extensive experience in management of large Cybersecurity or ICT projects
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / email@example.com