6570 - Cyber Security Project Coordinator L2 (Mons)
Mons, Walloon Region, Belgium
The role shall be executed in Mons (BEL) and may involve occasional short-term travel to other locations (primarily Brussels and The Hague (NLD)). 65 man-days of effort starting in Mar 2017 (with a high likelihood of contract extension following successful initial performance). This is a Level 2 position.
Allied Command Operations (ACO) has in recent years initiated a large-scale effort to modernise many of the cryptographic capabilities that are currently in use in NATO. In order to reduce staff workload, ACQ has requested the NCI Agency to provide resources in support of their modernisation activities.
This Cyber Security Project Coordinator will be assigned various demand-driven tasks in support of ACO Crypto Modernisation, which may for instance cover the following activities:
- Planning and implementation of mitigation measures and assistance in planning and implementation of contingencies
- Providing reports to inform discussions with Nations and support decisions/recommendations made to the MC
- Provide support to ACQ on Crypto Modernisation related activities
The individual is expected to be an expert in the Cyber Security field with considerable experience. The individual must have been Lead Staff on large and complex Cyber projects or been responsible for significant research work. As the Program of Work focuses on cryptographic capabilities, the individual is expected to have demonstrable extensive working experience with cryptographic mechanisms.
To work as a contract Cyber Security Project Coordinator, you must have the following mandatory experience:
- PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner Certified
- Experience or knowledge of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience or knowledge of Management of Risk principles (MoR)
- Ability to quickly write clear operational and technical reports (in English), suitable for dissemination among senior stakeholders
- The individual shall hold:
- Personal Security Clearance (PSC) at least to the level of NATO SECRET
- University degree equivalent to at least Masters degree (preferably in Computer Science and/or Business) - if such an educational level has not been attained, extensive or unique knowledge or experience is required