Cyber Security Incident Manager – 6 months
As the Cyber Security Incident Manager, you will be responsible for managing cyber security incident response through the entire security incident life-cycle. You will also be responsible for managing the design and configuration of detection/monitoring technologies and improving services to support the incident management process.
During the next six months two key focus areas will be deploying a security incident management orchestration tool and completing a review of the current third party SOC capabilities and options for improvement.
- The Incident Manager will manage security incidents through the entire security incident management life cycle.
- The Incident Manager will deliver continuous improvement of monitoring, detection and response services.
- The Incident Manager will likely be in post during a CBEST exercise initiating in March with testing taking place at the end of May.
- Detection and response capabilities will be consistently rehearsed and measured.
- Security incidents will be managed effectively
- Runbooks will be maintained and rehearsed
- A team of analysts co-sourced between the client and their end client will be managed effectively including an out-of-hours rota for alert monitoring
Hands-on, operational experience is essential – this is a live service role.
If you are interested in the above position feel free to get in touch on 01908 030 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org