Our client are looking for an experienced and engaged Security Analyst to work full-time at their customer site in Mons, Belgium on an initial 2 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to help drive forward an important security project for the customer.
The selected individual will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
The full job description is as follows:
Location: Mons, Walloon Region, Belgium
Initial contract length till end of Dec 2018
Full time on site in Mons
You will need to be able to:
- Provide technical support and assistance to NATO CIS Operating Authorities;
- Analyse and interpret advisories from national and nongovernment CERTs for their relevance to NATO CIS and development of associated signatures and event correlation;
- Assist in initial selection and assessment of security tools relating to Event Analysis Cell responsibilities;
- Manage 24/7 event analysis activities;
- Perform technical coordination with national, nongovernmental and NATO CIS authorities;
- Provide, technical support to forensic investigation;
- Develop customised sensor and correlation filters and signatures to address NATO specific threats and vulnerabilities;
- Develop signature database to record all authorised event filters, customised signatures and sensor configurations;
- Provide technical direction to cell head incident related research conducted by the Cell;
- Review and refine event analysis processes in order to optimise sensor configuration and correlation capabilities;
- Conduct and direct technical aspects of trend and threat analysis in order to optimise NCIRC sensors and to propose modifications to audit policies to NATO security authorities;
- Prepares and delivers reports and presentations to NATO and national security authorities, INFOSEC communities and CIS operating authorities on all aspects of event analysis and interpretation;
- Coordinate assistance to TIER 3 as required in respect to event analysis and interpretation
You will need to have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles of computer and communications security, networking, and vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications;
- Proficiency with Network (TCP/IP) Engineering and secure network design;
- Proficiency with Intrusion/Incident Detection and Handling;
- Proficiency with Security Assessment;
- Practical experience in system administration and network administration;
- Experience in analysis of risk and in implementation and integration of cyber security protective measures;
- Experience in office communication and information systems
- Experience in interpretation and mitigation of CIS security vulnerabilities;
- Experience in Intrusion Detection and Incident Handling
You will need:
- To be a member of a recognized professional body or institution;
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GIAC Security
- The right to work in Belgium
Due to the secure nature of this client/project, individuals with a current NATO clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.