Cyber Security Consultant
The Hague, Netherlands
Our client are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to work full-time at their customer site in the The Hague, Netherlands on an initial 6-9 month contract
For an individual with experience in this sector, this is an exciting opportunity you to help drive forward an important Security project for the customer.
You will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
You will ideally have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience (more than 10 years) in all the following:
- Concept development / research in area of CIS security and cyber defence
- General, wide breadth knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts, technology and implementation, especially for complex, system of systems environments
- Ability to independently produce / create and edit technical documentation and scientific reports in English
- Experience in describing security architecture, ideally using TOGAF methodology
- Knowledge of Cyber Situational Awareness (SA) concepts, including dynamic risk assessment, critical cyber asset lists and key cyber terrain
- Knowledge of cyber security and its application to military systems and integration into military operations and missions
- Excellent communication skills in English
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org