Our client are looking for an experienced and engaged Cyber Security Concept Developer to work full-time at their customer site in The Hague, Netherlands on an initial 2 month contract (40 days).
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to help drive forward an important security project for the customer.
The selected individual will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
The full job description is as follows:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
The work shall primarily be executed on-site at NATO in The Hague under the direction of NCI Agency staff. Progress review meetings shall be held regularly, at least once per week, with the NCI Agency task leads.
Travel to NCI Agency - The Hague by the confirmed resource working on this project shall be undertaken as most of the work will be executed on-site in The Hague. The travel cost and travel time must be included in the price proposal and shall not reduce the net working time available for the project
NCI Agency conducts research and development that supports and enables NATO’s critical cyber defence objectives by determining capability needs, supporting policy and directive development through analysis and evaluation of various topic areas, and supporting the implementation of capabilities.
In order to execute this work, the NCI Agency is seeking additional manpower through contracted resources. This Statement of Work (SoW) specifies the skillset and work required in order for companies and individuals to be identified.
The contracted individuals must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision on any of the following tasks:
- Provide technical and professional guidance as well as contributions in the concept, development and execution of scientific and engineering projects in the area of Cyber Security. These contributions will include, but are not limited to, researching, experimenting, and prototyping
- Develop CIS Security business case strategies and implementation plans
- Provide technical support to capability implementation
- Planning and execution of technical and scientific Programmes of Work
- Develop and present scientific, engineering, technical and marketing information suitable for official meetings and high quality publications
The requirements for the contracted individuals is that the contracted individuals must have extensive knowledge and experience (totalling more than 5 years) in all the following areas:
- Design and implementation of CIS Security capabilities in an operational environment
- Cryptographic technologies and associated key management infrastructures
- Assessment of the state of CIS Security, including risk management