Cyber Security Auditor - Milton Keynes - £Neg + Bonus + Excellent Bens
Are you a Security Auditor? Want to work for the one of the UKs leading retailers?
Working for this company you’ll be part of the driving force behind one of the UK’s leading digital retail transformations. They’re doing things no one else on the high street is even thinking of, let alone doing. So if secure innovation gets you excited, you’ll play a key role in this reinvention.
As such their customers, colleagues and shareholders are critically dependent on the security of these technologies to drive the continued success of the business.
We are looking for IT security auditing candidates to work within challenging and dynamic environment with highly ambitious and delivery focused Cyber Security team.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting audits on behalf of Cyber Security throughout the business against agreed Information Security policies, and standards
- Identifying recommendation techniques and assisting the development with resolution activities as appropriate
- Undertaking audits of 3rd parties whom have access to our network, our assets or whom we share data with
- Working with Security Consultants to ensure new 3rd parties are appropriately audited prior to service commencement
- Maintaining a good relationship with our appointed 3rd party auditors and assisting them during audits of our systems, processes and procedures. Both from an Information Security audit and IT systems audit
- Managing and maintaining the Cyber Security audit diary and audit work schedule
- Writing reports and technical documentation to be presented to business owners
- Maintaining the group’s industry position as a secure retailer through industry engagement and active promotion of our brand
- Experience working within a security technical audit position
- Experience working with internal teams and partners to audit systems
- Strong decision-maker focused on the business value of security
- Clear awareness of overall business and functional strategy
- Ability to respond to risks and issues quickly
- An innovative thinker and detail oriented
For more information please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033