Customer Service Coordinator – Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire
Our client is looking for an organised, delivery focused Coordinator / Scheduler responsible for the delivery of daily coordination and scheduling tasks, ensuring the highest conversion possible against targeted KPI’s. You will be able to resolve and manage each instance where an unscheduled issue arises that could jeopardise a customer being served and provide suitable solutions to ensure a prompt and efficient solution, first time and every time.
- Understanding the effects of missed scheduled opportunities and rebooks
- Same day schedule and coordination jeopardy avoidance
- Be receptive to change
- Work to and achieve targets, KPI’s and goals
- Assist with the mentoring of new recruits
- Contribute towards continual improvement and development of department
- Consistently demonstrate organisational and planning skills
- Meet pressured deadlines and show accuracy in everything you do
Must have good geographical, coordination and scheduling skills, improving conversion rates in line with achieving targeted KPI’s. Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery, solution focused, hands on and willing to get things done and be able to adapt to change quickly. Proactive in your scheduling and coordination style as you will be working in an extremely fast paced environment, excellent problem solving skills and commercial acumen.
- Scheduling / Coordination experience
- Geographical experience
- Customer Driven
- Passionate and Resolute
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
- Speed, Decision and Action
- Planning and Efficiency
- Driving Improvement
This rarely available position is an opportunity for an experienced Scheduler / Coordinator to bring your talents and be an integral part of our client’s future. They will develop your skills and offer great opportunities for you to develop and grow within the business.
Working hours: Monday to Friday covering shifts of either 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays working 8am – 1pm
In return they are offering a highly competitive salary, plus KPI bonus, recognition schemes and Perkbox incentives.