Role: Customer Developer
Salary: up to £58,000
Customer Developer required to join this exciting SaaS Service, business. If you are excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization, recognised by Gartner's, leader’s quadrant, this is the business for you! Here your work will help deliver services to some of the world’s largest enterprises, who rely on this pioneering technology to deliver business communications, globally.
Sitting within the Customer Development Team, this new addition to the team will be responsible for resolving customer reported issues by studying the source code to explain complex behaviour or changing the code to fix defects. You will also be expected to develop minor enhancements on the suite of the client’s, both on-premise and SaaS based.
Who are you?
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Resolves 3rd level problems and support issues raised by customers, via Support Analyst, according to the support procedures.
- Supports client by identifying and resolving in-depth technical issues with our products using programming skills.
- Responsible for fixing complex technical issues that may require changes to core functionality, code and systems operation.
- Creates test plans and unit tests as appropriate for any code changes.
- Creates tests, tools and diagnostic procedures for use by Support Analysts.
- Provides technical support to consulting team during implementation of our solution.
- Ensures the proper and timely entry of information in both the call tracking system and the knowledgebase.
- Escalates any potential risks as far as necessary to ensure risks are minimized.
- Responds to technical support questions from the company’s 24x7 customers.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of product patches and maintenance of the associated build processes.
- Responsible for building and releasing software patches to production environments according to the company’s build procedure.
- Support any internal initiatives requiring technical support for our products.
- Assists with 1st and 2nd level support as required.
Must have skills/experience:
- Spring or Maven or ExtJS or NodeJS
- Salesforce Apex Development experience
- SQL Server 2014
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days’ holiday allowance.
For immediate consideration please contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org